January 18 - March 08, 2023 (Richmond Ice Centre)
DESIGNED FOR ELITE LEVEL PLAYERS
- Players born 2007-09 Currently Playing Rep Hockey (2022-23)
- Players who are Playing Academy or Zone Hockey (Born 2007-09)
- Players Currently Playing Recreational Hockey at an Advanced Level (Three years experience) Born 2007-09
PEHS HIGH INTENSITY (HIT) TRAINING SCHOOL PROGRAM
- Designed by Coach Glenn to Develop and Strengthen each Player’s Speed, Endurance and Overall Skills
- An Intense and Extremely Challenging School Coached at a Level which will require Maximum Discipline and Stamina on each Player’s Part.
- The School will Encourage Players to Think in High Intensity Game like Situations within the Framework of a Fast Paced and Extremely Competitive Atmosphere.
OBJECTIVES OF THE HIGH INTENSITY (HIT) TRAINING SCHOOL
- A Demanding and Intense Training Program (HIT) Established for each Player through Comprehensive and Motivating Sessions built around Determination, Hustle, Hard Work and Player Compete, Scoring and Skills Development
- Achieve (HIT) Scoring, Shooting, Stickhandling, Passing and Hockey Techniques and Strategies.
- Accelerate Speed, Mobility, Agility, Stamina and Quickness Drills
- Utilizing (HIT) Intense Interval Skating Sprints and Aerobic On-Ice Drills
- Develop High Level Determination, Checking, Passing, Positioning and Puck Battling Skills
THE SESSIONS WILL BE THE SPRINGBOARD FOR A SERIES OF PEHS (HIT) HOCKEY PROGRAMS DESIGNED TO COMPLEMENT EACH SUCCESSIVE SCHOOL SO PLAYERS WILL BE READY TO SURPASS THEIR PEERS AND BE TOTALLY PREPARED FOR THEIR UPCOMING TRYOUTS AND THE REGULAR SEASON
Eight ONE HOUR SESSIONS OVER EIGHT WEEKS
Friendly Payment Plan
1)Pay Full Amount $ 299.00
- Payment Processed with Registration
2)Pay Three Equal Payments
- 1st Payment with Registration $100.00
- 2nd Payment February 15th $100.00
- 3rd Payment March 6th $100.00
The Rewards are Great
Our After School Program is designed to take each player’s skill set and skating to the next level focusing at all times on maximizing each player’s natural abilities and developing these talents to their fullest.
This advanced program follows the Guidelines of Hockey Canada’s 2020 Short and Long Term Skating, Skills and Development Program which was developed and upgraded in recognition of the rapid escalation of skills of the European Hockey Player.