April 10 - May 15, 2023 (Richmond Ice Centre)
DESIGNED FOR ELITE LEVEL PLAYERS
READY FOR REP PLAYERS
- PLAYERS BORN 2008-10 (THREE YEARS EXPERIENCE)
- PLAYING/WILL PLAY OR TRYING OUT FOR REP HOCKEY 2023-24
- PLAYING/WILL PLAY OR MAY PLAY FOR ACADEMY OR ZONE HOCKEY 2023-24
PEHS HIGH INTENSITY (HIT) TRAINING SCHOOL PROGRAM
- Designed by Coach Glenn to Develop and Maximize each Player’s Overall Skill, Motivation, Drive, Aggressiveness and Game Play
- An Intense and Extremely Challenging School which will require Maximum Intelligence, Discipline and Stamina on each Player’s Part.
- The School will Encourage Players to Think in High Intensity Fast Paced Competitive Game like Situations
*THE OVERALL OBJECTIVE IS TO INTENSIFY EACH PLAYER'S DESIRE TO SUCCEED AND WIN
OBJECTIVES OF THE HIGH INTENSITY (HIT) TRAINING SCHOOL
- A Demanding and Intense Training Program Established for each Player through Comprehensive and Motivating Sessions built around Determination, Hustle, Hard Work, Player Compete, Scoring and Skills Development
- Maximize Scoring, Shooting, Stickhandling, Passing and Hockey Techniques and Strategies.
- Accelerate Speed, Mobility, Agility, Stamina and Quickness Utilizing (HIT) Intense Interval Skating Sprints and Aerobic On-Ice Drills
- Develop High Level Compete, Determination, Checking, Passing, Positioning and Puck Battling Skills